With the CRM-service Outlook Add-in it is possible to synchronize an Outlook account with a CRM account. The elements that can be synchronized are calendar activities and e-mails and their attachments (from Outlook to CRM). The Add-in provides Outlook with tools to link CRM information and entities with new appointments and e-mails to enable a smooth synchronization.
The features of the Add-in include i.a.
- Synchronizing appointments and activities between Outlook and CRM
- Synchronizing e-mails to CRM
- Custom fields’ usage in e-mail segmentation
- Preferences for synchronizing personal items
- Preferences for synchronization interval
- Support for Outlook versions 365, 2016, 2013 and 2010
- Can be used together with Exchange integration.
NB! The Outlook Add-in can be used only with Windows.
Download (v. 7.42)
Outlook Add-in can be downloaded as a zip file (contains a msi file) using the following link:
For more advanced tips for installing the add-in, click here.
Checking the version number
After the Add-in has been set up, you can check the version number on Outlook’s Add-ins tab, by clicking the CRM logo and then selecting About.
Setup and user guides
The activation and setup of the Add-in is always performed by an admin. You can find the instructions for setup are in the guide Outlook Add-In Setup.
The user guide for regular users can be accessed here.