CRM-service is a fully featured web based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales Force Automation (SFA) solution offered through the Cloud. The part of CRM-service that includes eMarketing tools is called ContactPortal.
ContactPortal (“ContactPortal”) is an email service offered through the Cloud that allows you to create, send, and manage email newsletters (each message is called an “Email”) to individual recipients. ContactPortal is owned and operated by Evolvit CRM-services Oy, a Finnish software solutions and service company (“CRM-service” “we” or “us”). CRM-service has employees, independent contractors and resellers (“our Team”). Client (“Client”) is the legal company who has bought permission to use the ContactPortal service from our Team.
If you’ve received unsolicited Email from one of our Clients, please notify us immediately at email@example.com. Every complaint is investigated, and you will receive a response from our abuse team detailing the action we’re taking to deal with the issue. CRM-service prohibits Clients from sending spam Email, and obligates Clients to obey target country email marketing rules and regulations. Any customer found using ContactPortal to send such mail is banned from the use of our ContactPortal services.
Our Team takes several steps to keep spam to a minimum. Among other things, we:
- Interview new Clients about both the origins of their mailing lists, and about their marketing practices. Clients who do not meet our standards are not allowed to use ContactPortal.
- Use automatic mail ban list by Client level. This means that once you have marked Email as opt out from this source – you will no longer get any mail from this Client by the ContactPortal.
- Check each uploaded mailing list for addresses that appear scraped (info@, sales@, etc.) or Opt Out and automatically eliminate these email addresses.
- Email sent through our system goes to a staging area where it is looked over by a member of the ContactPortal staff. If we have any concerns, the mailing is stopped and we contact the Client.
- Immediately open an investigation if a Client sends an abuse complaint to our abuse address or through one of the feedback loops we maintain with many Internet and Email service providers.
- Record all sent Email messages so that these can be investigated afterwards if necessary.
If you suspect a Client of abusing our ContactPortal (or have any questions regarding our policies), please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As noted above, all complaints are investigated and you will receive a response detailing the action we’re taking to deal with the issue.
Related topics and regulations:
– Finnish Law in emarketing (written in Finnish language)
– Using Finnish register – JM Tieto Oy:n Päättäjät ja Vaikuttajat -tietokanta (written in Finnish language)
GENERAL TERMS (using ContactPortal)
Client is responsible for keeping the account name and password confidential. Client is also responsible for any account that they have access to, whether or not they have authorized the use. Client is responsible to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of their accounts. CRM-service is not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. CRM-service does not have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only reset your password.
Client is responsible for determining whether our ContactPortal service is suitable for them to use in light of any regulations like EU Data Privacy Laws, or other laws. If Client is subject to regulations and they use our ContactPortal, we won’t be liable if our ContactPortal doesn’t meet those requirements. Client is responsible in all emailing actions that Client commits using ContactPortal.
LIABILITY (using ContactPortal)
CRM-service and our Team won’t be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances, even if they’re based on negligence or we’ve been advised of the possibility of those damages. Our total liability for all claims made about the ContactPortal in any given month will be no more than what you paid us for the ContactPortal the month before.
NO WARRANTIES (ContactPortal)
Our Team provides the ContactPortal cloud service as is. That means we don’t provide warranties of any kind.
CRM-service and our Team aren’t responsible for the behavior of any Clients, advertisers, linked websites, or other Members.