Changes & Updates
- In filters, if the relation module is removed by the user, the fields, conditions, and KPIs used with that module are removed automatically after the user confirms the action.
- Pricebook management support is added to V2.
- More modules are now supporting the mass edit in profile settings.
- Checkboxes in profile settings can be used to allow mass edit in available modules.
- More modules now support Excel export.
- Accounts received hierarchy visualization functionality.
- Triggers can use the CC field option to target if the selected module has the CC field available.
- When adding the email trigger to the mass events, if the CC field can be used as a target the “Field” is selectable in the dropdown menu.
- This module now supports the CC address field.
- Added a setting where external links can be limited to certain profiles.
- If the setting is left empty, links are available to all profiles.
- Mailings summary now shows the subject of the email instead of just the tag and date.
- Added possibility to match credit invoice with the original invoice.
- Requires an additional matchcreditnote.nv resource in Netvisor is granted for API user of CRM service.
- Added support to send partially paid invoices.
- Partial reminders and pre-paid invoices.
- Disabled by default as this should be noticed in the PDF template of the invoice.
- Added support to handle DELETE-messages correctly if the originating SI-message has been changed during the usage of the service.
CRM to JSON export tool
- Added support to merge all downloaded PDF-files into single PDF.
- The module tool for creating activities saves the activity without errors even if the contact ID is empty.
- Relation fields to show work properly in all modules.
- Previously opening file relations caused errors on data fetch if the module was not supported.
- Sharing front pages with reporting groups is working properly.
- Ctrl + mouse clicking link combination now opens tab correctly.
- Triggers have received multiple bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Fixed an error where the mass event trigger for 1 day before was not working correctly and sent the message 2 days before.
Dynamic Field Formulas
- Fixed a bug where dynamic field formulas on save did not run with the mass edit.
- Fixed a bug where dynamic field formulas did not set empty values on fields.
- Now empty or null values from formulas clear the field.
- Row.status is now working with dynamic field formulas.
- Contacts who have canceled their registration no longer receive information about the event.
- Member’s event role is no longer deleted when registration is canceled through the member portal, eliminating the need to add it manually if member rejoins the event.
- Create inventory module entity tool no longer produces error in mass events if a survey is added to the mass event.