Settings for Dashboard Views
You can adjust the settings and functioning of the graphs and reports shown on the users’ home pages in Settings → Dashboard.
- Chart colors – There are a few options for the colours used on the home page graphs to pick from.
- Invoice charts – Determine the invoice states that are seen as handled or open in the graphs.
- Sales order charts – Determine the sales order and provision states reported in the sales order graphs. You can also select ready-made plan types to be included in the reporting.
- Quote charts – Determine the reported quote states and select wanted plan types.
- Potential charts – Determine the reported potential states and select wanted plan types.
Activity Reports’ Settings
- Activity report – In the settings you can determine e.g. which activity types and activity states are reported, should the activities of the interest groups be taken into account and how the activities are colour coded.
- Activity goal report – Determine, which activity states are used in the report and if the Adjusted goal column is shown.
- Activity points report – Determine, which activity types are shown in the report and which activity states are seen as held or open.
Front Page Notification Settings
The user’s home page notifications can be turned on by checking the Task notifications checkbox (see the picture below). In this section, you can also determine how the notifications are colour coded by how old the notification is, and which activity types are handled as end stages. Activity in an end stage is seen as completed, so the user won’t get a notification about it.
User and Space Calendar Settings
In these two sections, it is possible to set a time frame for events that are shown in the user’s calendars or space calendar.
Settings for End Stages
In Report end stages section you can select the states for potentials, sales orders and quotes that are handled as Won, Lost and Cancelled states in the reports of the respective modules (see the picture below).